Popular Posts

Saturday 5 May 2012

30 weeks Pregnancy Update

Well this is my 30 week update. I never updated last week as a friend of mine had some terrible news. Sadly her little angel Baby was born at only 17 + 3 weeks pregnant. My heart goes out to her and somehow it didn't feel quite right to update. RIP Baby Angel.

 Anyway for my update. I am surely getting bigger. I keep getting a stitch type pain on my left hand side. I also had a few days last week when I felt breathless and very tired. I think the baby is now head down as the kicks are at the top of my bump. They are definitely getting stronger so baby is showing signs of getting bigger. I went to my Midwife appointment and what a mess it was. They had not told me the GTT test was a resting test and I had turned up with my two youngest . They said I had to sit for two hours without moving which anyone with small children will know is impossible with a 2 and a 3 year old in tow. So I declined to have the test. It was impossible. I am going to try to rearrange when I can get some childcare. The midwife did an anti-natal whilst I was there. To my surprise my bump as I had mentioned earlier was not too small apparently it was measuring 2 weeks ahead? very odd as everyone had commented that I looked hardly pregnant. Good news though as she felt baby and said that everything felt just right. Blood pressure was fine and no abnormality with urine. So great really. I will leave a piccy of my 30 week bump.

 I am still only waking once in the night for the toilet but am finding that I am sleeping less now. I am sort of tossing and turning and it always takes me a while to get to sleep. I have been craving nice sweet creamy things and at the moment can't get enough Angel delight or milkshakes I just love them. I still haven't fully decided on names and Carl isn't interested in discussing them so I think I will probably just decide at the birth. I also have been thinking as to whether or not I am going to breastfeed. I have decided I will definitely do it for at least the first week so the baby will get the colostrum, then I will judge how its going and what I feel is best for everyone in the family .

No comments:

Post a Comment