Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 May 2012

31 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Wow I'm so tired of late so very very tired.  I have been drinking caffeine drinks to get through the day even though this is not advised I just couldn't keep my eyes open without them.
I am not sure why I am so tired as I am sleeping well just still up once a night for the toilet which at this stage I don't think is excessive.
I have started to get things for my labour bag at long last.  I have a few toiletries and have ordered some breast pads.  The Tommee Tippee Breast Pads are the best you can get in my opinion I have tried a few > this are bigger for the fuller breast like mine and will hold lots of milk if you leak a bit.  Have put a picture in so you know what your looking for if you want to invest.  I got the above pack delivered for £4.00 from Amazon.co.uk.

I need now to get some maternity towels from memory I remember the Superdrug own brand to be brilliant, I will have a search next time I am in town and make sure they still stock them.
I have also got my throw away knickers Ideal for the first 24 hours after giving birth , each time you go to the toilet you can just throw them in the sanitary bin, save going back to your hospital bed with dirty knickers in hand.


I got myself a new pair of slippers so I feel a little better knowing that I have a few things.  I am going to get someone to get me my little suitcase out of the loft later today and put everything in.

My Bump is growing at a massive rate now its crazy how fast its coming along.  Its so funny when your pregnant and out and about and see other pregnant woman comparing bumps always makes me laugh but I do it too .

I have been a bit breathless I am hoping once the baby drops into my pelvis over the next few weeks then this will ease.










2 comments:

  1. Awww your bump is really cute! You are making me broody!
    Good luck! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Was this the first time you got pregnant? Carrying a baby for 9 months could really be hard, and only mothers will know. But it’s all gonna be worth it when the baby finally comes out and you see him/her for the first time. How is the parenthood going, by the way? Are you still having regular checkups with your OB?

    Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete