Popular Posts

Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Bonnets

Well its that time of year for us parents to frantically run round the shops in search of a hat , superglue chicks and pipe cleaners lol. Easter bonnet parade. This year I only actually had to make one hat. Chelsea and Connor are now too old they don't have easter bonnet parades, Dylans nursery made their own so just Rian needed one. I thought I wouldn't go to overboard just a cowboy hat with a few chicks on. We had great fun making it - the glue wouldn't stick to the hat because it had a glossy finish so I sort of improvised and we got there in the end with a bit of tape.

We went to watch the parade it was so funny watching some of the children, so

me hats were bigger than them, they must have taken hours to make.

Anyway there where big smiles all round > Rian got a prize for his he won an Easter Egg. Here he is looking very chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment