Popular Posts

Friday 23 March 2012

My Pregnancy Update 24 weeks

Well seeing as there will be a few Mummies to be reading and maybe just people who love reading about pregnancy like me > I thought it a good idea I will do an update on my pregnancy each week.

This week I'm 24 weeks wow its gone amazingly fast. I can now feel real kicks and baby wriggling like he/she is moving her arms and legs . Also know when baby has hiccups its so sweet. All in all I feel well, no sickness ,

sometimes in a morning I do feel a bit icky but nothing major. My belly is getting bigger and I now have 2 pairs of maternity jeans which are my favorite thing ever. I think you can't beat New look maternity jeans they seem to be one of the only high street ones that don't end up round your knees when you walk about.

I have been having Braxton hicks alot definitely in the evening. I don't remember getting them this early before but hey you forget don't you?

My next appointment is next week with my local midwife just a regular check heartbeat, test my wee wee and blood pressure.

Baby will be here before I know it.

Names so far - Jessica or Lucia for a girl
Boys - Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment