Popular Posts

Saturday 24 March 2012

Mothercare Xoob Pushchair Review

Nothing better than an new pushchair I think and I have recently got a Mothercare Xoob. I actually bought the display model in the shop and it was only £39.99. They retail normally for £69.99.

First thoughts its a lovely bright purple colour, nice to look at and looks a quality pushchair. Pushing the Xoob is easy, its lightweight and although the handle height is set and cannot be adjusted I found it a perfect level for myself. I am 5ft 6 so an average height. The wheels are however adjustable you can have them on a straight so they dont turn if you require or so they turn in the direction you push. The hood is removable which I think is a great feature because I never take the hood on holidays. It comes with a raincover which is a good fit and I found this easy to use. It is a reclining pushchair and its on a drawstring pull so lots of different options for height. I did find it a little difficult to alter, a little stiff that was the only main drawback of the Xoob. It folds umbrella style it has an easy fold mechanismn I had no problems folding at all, also has a clip to keep it closed , essential if travelling. The shopping basket is very very small this is almost always the case on this type of umbrella folding pushchair. Brake

was easy to use no excessive pressure needed. The seat has a fold down part at the front for older children to use the footrest. I found the material easy to wipe and keep clean a big plus for any pushchair. All in all I would give this a big thumbs up, a great pushchair for a Bargain Price I would recommend.

4 out of 5 stars I would say

No comments:

Post a Comment