Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 March 2012

REVIEW > SWEET TALKING BEAR

I was kindly sent a teddy bear by http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ to review.

Well first Impressions - Really soft the kind of Bear that your not going to be able to pick up in your local pound shop for sure.  It was curly and just made you want to snuggle it. Gorgeous.  Although this is no ordinary bear because it has a pouch inside that can be placed in the microwave so the bear is nice and warm.  The pouch is easy to remove and there are instructions on the pouch that tells you how long to warm it for according to what microwave you have - really easy.
I gave the bear to my youngest she was really surprised it was warm at first but soon got used to it and wouldn't let go she utterly loves it. I think this is a fab idea because what child or adult? for that matter doesn't like to snuggle with something nice and warm at bedtime?
Well just when you think the bear cant get any better it just DOES! you can record a little message you Press the Ear with a R on until it beeps Record your short message (it will beep at the end) .  Then you press the Ear with a P on it and the Bear talks. We recorded it saying "Night Night Fia" for my little girl Sophia.  She says "Night Night Bear" and then he says it back to her - Fab !!!

All in all I really do like the bear I think its fantastic a fuzzy warm talking little friend!! Ideal



BIG NUTTYNEL THUMBS UP.

1 comment:

  1. I got my Mum one of these for her birthday, she loves it. :) It may be worth noting for others though that the heat bag is lavender scented so not one for those who can't stick that smell ^^

    ReplyDelete