Popular Posts

Saturday 7 April 2012

Pregnancy Update 26 Weeks

Well I'm now 26 weeks pregnant. I have been really really tired this week , my body aches on the nighttime. I don't feel uncomfortable big yet bump wise though. Another thing that seems to happen lately is that I am really hungry so will make a big meal then eat a couple of mouth fulls and thats me completely full very annoying because then I am hungry again in an hour. I am like a baby chick who needs to be fed little and often. Heartburn is taking hold now also and its sort of controlling what I eat. I had a pastie in town the other day and boy did I pay for it later. The baby is moving nice and regular which is always nice to feel. I haven't had anymore midwife appointments I think my doctors midwife wanted to see me at 25 weeks but I felt fine so thought I wouldn't go to that one as it was just an extra one she put down for me because I had blood pressure problems in a couple of my other pregnancies. Names wise for the baby I think I am still on Jessica for a girl although do keep dropping Lucia into the equation so we will see. Still Daniel for a boy. So for now 14 weeks left until D Day omg arghghghghh !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment